£55k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Health and Safety Manager - £55,000 - £60,000 – South London
We are working with a leading Housing Provider to search for a Health and Safety Manager that will ensure safe and compliant homes for residents predominantly across the South East.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will work within the Development directorate to ensure a strategy for safety is supported in promoting the delivery of objectives for Health and Safety across the organisation.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and reporting on the management of health and safety within the organisation and assist in providing advice and support to line managers within the development team.
- Assisting in the undertaking of serious accident/incident investigations and preparing professionally written and concise, practical reports for senior management recommending action for improvement to mitigate recurrences.
- Liaising effectively and productively with all members of project teams to deliver efficient and safe projects.
- Reviewing policies, method statements and safety plans produced and developed by contractors before works commencing and through projects.
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Hold a NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent.
- Have experience advising safety within a property-based environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of CDM.
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to a motor vehicle for day-to-day duties.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £60,000 plus 25 days annual leave rising to 30 after 3 years of service, bonus scheme, pension, health cash plan, etc.
To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.