Welwyn Garden City
£45k - 50k per year + Package
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Health and Safety Manager, £45,000 to £50,000 + package, Welwyn Garden City– Property Management
Principal People are seeking a Health and Safety Manager to be part of a prestigious organisation supporting them to ensure compliance throughout the organisation covering sites in the Welwyn Garden City area.
Key responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Writing policies and procedures
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out health and safety training
- Ensuring landlord compliance
- Being the main point of contact for all health and safety queries
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Be a member of IOSH.
- Possess experience working within an Office, Property, Social Housing or Public Sector environment.
- Have previous landlord compliance experience.
In return the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of £45k to £50k depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability next week. If this is of interest to you, please send me an email to email@example.com