£325 - 375 per day
01252 759 162
22 days ago
H&S Manager – 3-6 month Contract - London - £325-375/day - 26185
Principal People are currently working on behalf of a leading waste management organisation who are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to undertake a 3-6 month contract based on one of their Central London site. You will be responsible for gap analysis of the current processes, procedures and RAMS on the site and implement improvement plans in order to streamline and improve and achieve better effectiveness and efficiency. They are looking for a well experienced individual who is used to working in a process manufacturing/machinery environment and is able to identify areas of improvement and implement these. Below are the essential criteria for this contract;
- NEBOSH Certificate level Minimum
- Be experienced in gap analysis, identifying implementing improvements to policies, procedures and RAMS
- Have experience of process manufacturing safety.
- Have experience within Waste / Recycling / Manufacturing / Machinery / Engineering
- Be an engaging pragmatic and innovative individual able to liaise at all levels.
If you are interested, please follow the link to apply!