£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Health and Safety Manager – £40,000 - £50,000 (plus £3,000 London weighting) – Homebased
Social Housing Recruitment are working with Housing provider that manage homelessness services across London and the South region. They are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to lead and maintain high quality supported accommodation services for individuals working towards recovery from drug and alcohol use.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the 100 best not for profit organisations who are renowned for their investment in their employees where they go the extra mile. This includes flexible working schemes, a dedicated budget for CPD, generous annual leave and much more!
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day corporate oversight of health and safety
- Liaising effectively and productively with colleagues across the business to ensure that all of the assets and premises are compliant with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Reviewing the health and safety compliance data base ensuring that it is kept up to date with the required levels of monitoring, reporting and action planning across the organisation
- Implementing a health and safety framework through compliance with related policies and management plans
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent level 3 qualification within Occupational Health and Safety
- Have experience advising safety within a social care environment or related
- Good IT skills including data base management
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to a motor vehicle for day-to-day duties
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £50,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including flexible working schemes, a dedicated budget for CPD, 28 days annual leave plus bank holiday and much more.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email d.mclachlan@Shrecruit.co.uk to express your interest.