£35k - 40k per year + Package
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Health and Safety Manager - £40,000 – Flexible Location
We are working with a Housing Provider to search for Health and Safety Manager that will help to create an innovative approach to safety working alongside a talented team of health, safety & building safety professionals. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, expanding and want to make a difference.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £40,000 plus a competitive package including 25 days leave + Bank holidays on top rising to 28 days leave, up to 10% matched pension, home working and support for CPD/Professional memberships.
The role will focus on Health and Well-being within the associations national service working closely with a range of stakeholders, you will support the association by creating and nurturing a new safety culture as they move away form reliance on external contractors allowing you to make a positive difference.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and reporting on the management of health and safety within the organisation and assist in providing advice and support to line managers within the Housing Management team.
- Assisting in the undertaking of serious accident/incident investigations and preparing professionally written and concise, practical reports for senior management recommending action for improvement to mitigate recurrences.
- Liaising effectively and productively with all members of project teams to deliver efficient and safe projects
- Reviewing policies, procedures and safety strategies currently in place an where appropriate modernise and tailor the service on offer to the association and staff
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate and TechIOSH status
- Have experience advising on health and safety within a facilities management or property-based environment
- Experience managing contractor safety and ensuring correct procedures are in place
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to a motor vehicle for day to day duties
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252954954or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.