£50k - 60k per year + £5K Car Allowance
01252 759 162
28 days ago
Are you an experienced and operational Health and Safety professional and want to work within a highly successful and growing logistics company?
This is a regional role and will offer a great opportunity to inspire and engage with the site teams to increase and develop the standard of Health and Safety across the business.
This role is a great opportunity to working within a family ran business, who are very dedicated and supportive towards Health and Safety. It will involve travelling around sites in the South East, with a strong focus upon the Kent area.
Health and Safety Manager – Logistics – Maidstone – £50K-60K + 5K Car Allowance
We would love to see CV’s from people who have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (Diploma preferred)
- Experience within a dedicated Health and Safety position previously
- Experience within a Logistics, Warehousing or Manufacturing Environment
As the Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the site operational teams and implementing a proactive strategy to Health and Safety
- Travelling around the different sites engaging with the workforce
- Sitting on the senior leadership team and leading the direction of the Safety plan across the sites
- Coaching and mentoring people within the business on best safe practices
- Creating policies and procedures for the site sand taking them from a good level of safety to a great level
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring
What is good about this role?:
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where every day is different and you will be exposed to different risks to enhance your career
- The company have recently upskilled the role, which shows their commitment to Health and Safety
- The business is growing, so there will be an opportunity for the role to grow as well in the future
- The company are owned by a larger group, to provide direction and support to progress into different markets and provide internal growth potential
- As the company are family run they have a strong focus upon employee wellbeing, and there are few limitations to implement safety initiatives
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today as we would love to hear from you.