£50k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Market leading energy provider company – Newly created Health and Safety Manager position – £50- £55K + Company Car or Car Allowance – Bristol
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with a specialised Chemical Manufacturing and Storage company who are highly successful, based in Bristol. The position is working within the HSE Operations Department and will have a strong focus upon behavioural safety and engagement towards Health, Safety and Environment.
The role will be instrumental in leading the initial HSE project at the organisations brand new site over the next 12 months with a view to develop the role further into a regional position.
This is a newly created position offering the chance for you to work autonomously and really make a difference within the organisation. Added to this, this is a fantastic opportunity to quickly progress within the business and your career.
Why work for this company?
- Working for Highly successful, award-winning blue-chip company.
- Clear development plan to achieve promotion to Regional H&S Manager role within 12 months.
- A great deal of scope for this individual working with many different risks having the opportunity to implement your own individual mark onto site.
- Lots of variation within the role and chance to get involved with new projects that arise in EHS.
- Being part of a fully invested team with excellent buy-in to EHS from the business and Site Leader.
The Key duties include:
- Working with the projects team to implement HSE procedures and implement group strategy and direction.
- Contribute to the HSE strategy and direction going forward
- Developing policies and procedures relevant to certification requirements
- Driving EHS performance forward onsite through excellent staff engagement.
The ideal will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Ideally experienced with management systems including ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- 5 + years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role, ideally within a process, chemicals, or engineering environment, although not essential
A salary range of £50-55K depending on experience plus Car / Car allowance and other benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.