£45k - 50k per year + £5K Car Allowance
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Health & Safety Manager – Up To £50k + £5k Car Allowance + Expensed Mileage + Private Medical Cover + Pension Scheme + 20 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (Based near Dartford, covering sites across Surrey, Berkshire & West Sussex)
Principal People are seeking a Health and Safety Professional to be part of a multi-disciplined, diverse contractor that works in the Construction Industry. With multiple sites across Surrey, Berkshire and West Sussex, this is a fantastic opportunity to help lead safety functions across an established and reputable company and work alongside some of the most respected residential businesses in the industry.
This company regularly works on a range of projects relating to the Construction industry and are looking for a Health & Safety Manager that will have autonomy and be a trusted and valued member of the team. We are looking for an experienced, collaborative and autonomous Health & Safety professional who holds passion and enthusiasm for Health & Safety and experience within the Construction Industry, preferably within the residential sector.
Key responsibilities of this Health and Safety Manager include:
- Conducting site audits
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and operational staff to deliver safe working practises on site
- Producing and delivering toolbox talks
- Liaising regularly with site teams
- Providing support to operational teams
- Maintaining Health & Safety performance
The successful Health and Safety Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Experience within Construction Industry as a Health & Safety Manager
- Experience within Groundworks, RC Frame, Utilities or Residential Construction
- Be within a 20 minute commute to the M25
In return the Health & Safety Manager will receive – £45,000.00 – £50,000.00 + £5k Car Allowance + Expensed Mileage + Private Medical Cover + Pension Scheme + 20 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
We will be creating a shortlist to the client within the next week so if you are interested, please send me an email to email@example.com attaching your most recent CV. (Before applying please ensure you fit the requirements set out above, mainly the commute to the M25 as I will not be able to consider anyone outside of these requirements)