£40k - 43k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Award winning Training Business – Health and Safety Manager – up to £43,000 + attractive benefits – Ellesmere port
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with an award-winning, highly successful Training Business based in Ellesmere port. The position will require building relationships throughout all levels of the business, having a strong focus upon behavioural safety and HSE engagement throughout the operation. The role will involve leading the Health, Safety and Environmental Functions and is offering the chance for you to work autonomously and really make a difference.
Why work for this company?
- Working for highly successful, award-winning company
- A great deal of scope for this individual working with many different risks having the opportunity to implement new initiatives
- Lots of variation within the role and chance to get involved with new projects that arise in HSE.
- Lots of autonomy in the position with the responsibility of managing your own Health and Safety budget.
- Being part of a fully invested company with excellent buy-in to Health and Safety from the business.
The Key duties include:
- Supporting ongoing engagement of continuous improvement programmes
- Contribute to the HSE strategy and direction of the business
- Developing policies and procedures relevant to certification requirements
- Auditing and maintaining the HSG-65 Health and Safety Management systems and ISO 19001 management system ensuring the site keeps its accreditations.
- Driving EHS performance forward onsite
- Developing and delivering Health and Safety Training for staff.
The ideal will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH Diploma in Health and Safety or equivalent qualification
- Ideally Experienced with management systems including ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- 4 + years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role.
A salary of up to £43,000 depending on experience plus an attractive benefits package will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.