£31.9k per year
4 months ago
Health and Safety Manager - £31,900 per annum -Cambridgeshire - Public Sector
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join a Public Sector organisation based in Cambridgeshire with occasional travel overseas.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the successful candidate will support the organisation in ensuring compliance and supporting the Health and Safety Administrator.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be:
- Updating and maintaining the ISO 45001 management system
- Updating and maintaining health and safety documentation
- Carrying out health and safety training
- Providing health and safety reports
- Carrying out accident investigations
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience of working within a multifaceted environment.
- Have experience coaching / managing a team.
- Have availability to travel internationally as and when required.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next two weeks. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252759162 or email your CV directly to email@example.com