£40k - 45k per year
6 months ago
Principal People are currently working exclusively with a prestigious, national manufacturing organisation based in Telford.
The successful individual with be solely responsible for providing day-to-day advice and guidance to the site management team in relation to the development, maintenance, and compliance with the Health and Safety management system and external certification standards.
Reporting to the Group Health and Safety Manager you will work the within the supportive Health and safety team and will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a single-site basis.
Health and Safety Manager – Telford – Up to £45K - Manufacturing
The key responsibilities of the successful Health and Safety Manager will be:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Carrying method statements
- Performing site safety inductions to new employees
- Conducting toolbox talks
- Carrying out health and safety training
- Working with the onsite team to ensure policies and procedures are being adhered to
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the IOSH Managing Safely Qualification with a view to complete a NEBOSH General Certificate in the near future (Candidates with NEBOSH General will be preferred)
- Possess experience working within a manufacturing, logistics or warehousing environment
- Have relevant HSE experience within ideally within an operational role
Why should I apply for this opportunity?:
- Safety is highly regarded within the organisation, and this is filtered down from the senior management team
- You will be a key part of a close and supportive wider Health and Safety team across the business, who are always there to help
- The Group HSM is very supportive and is dedicated to your progression and will be on hand to help you within the position
- The company are very highly regarded within the industry, and have a very modern way of working
In return the successful candidate with benefit from a salary of £40K to £45k + package.
If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential conversation to discuss it further please email your CV to email@example.com or alternatively give me a call on 01252 954969.