£50k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Are you an experienced and operational Health and Safety professional and want to work within a the leading International Logistics company?
This role is based on a very large site near Solihull and will offer a great opportunity to inspire and engage with the site teams to increase and develop the standard of Health and Safety across the business.
This role is a great opportunity to working within global organisation, who are dedicated and supportive towards Health and Safety.
Health and Safety Manager – Logistics – Solihull - £50-55K + £7.8K Car Allowance
We would love to see CV’s from people who have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (Diploma prefered)
- Experience within a dedicated Health and Safety Position previously
- Experience within a Logistics, Warehousing or Manufacturing Environment
As the Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the site operational teams and implementing a proactive strategy to Health and Safety
- Working with a range of stakeholders both internal and external to drive forward HSE performance
- Sitting on the senior leadership team and leading the direction of the Safety plan across the complex
- Coaching and mentoring a team of 4 HSE professionals reporting into this role
- Imbedding HSE within the operation via engagement and relationship building
What is good about this role?:
- You will be working in a fast-paced, success driven environment
- A fantastic deal of variety within the role
- The are an international business with a great deal of development opportunities
- Excellent buy-in to Health and Safety from the board and wider business leaders
If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential conversation to discuss it further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on 01252 954 966.