£50k - 55k per year + Car/Car Allowance
01252 759 162
22 days ago
Principal People have an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a leading FTSE 250 organisation to be based on a brand new, state of the art manufacturing site for the business based near to Leicester. The salary for this position is to pay £50-55k + Car / Allowance + 25 days annual leave + Pension + Benefits.
Reporting directly to the Group Health and Safety Director, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, well renowned business who are continuously expanding and highly reputable in their field. This is an opportunity for an established health and safety professional to gain invaluable exposure to working on this brand new site whilst being able to implement new and fresh ideas for the future. As the Health and Safety Manager you will be tasked with driving a positive health and safety culture across this main site and one smaller local workshop whilst being responsible for operational health and safety duties.
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Manager you will:
- Be NEBOSH General Certificate qualified minimum.
- Have manufacturing industry experience (engineering based preferred)
- Have experienced within production or process led safety
- Knowledge or experience of construction sites is desirable
- Be proficient in the use of modern technology
- Be an engaging and strong communicator able to liaise at all levels.
If you would like to register your interest for the role please send your up to date CV to email@example.com