£45k - 50k per year + Package
01252 759 162
10 months ago
Health and Safety Manager – Romford - £45,000-£50,000, plus package – Public Sector
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Manager looking for your next challenge?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious business based near Romford.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the board of Directors, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments audits
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
- Developing policies and procedures
- Conducting accident investigations
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Hold a UK Driving licensee
- Possess experience working within a local government, education, estates or social housing environment.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of £45,000-£50,000 depending on experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.