£50k - 60k per year + Company Car/Car Allowance
01252 759 162
27 days ago
Health and Safety Manager – Up to £60K plus package – North West
Principal People are seeking a Health and Safety Professional to be part of a successful and hardworking team with an opportunity to progress throughout the business. With 25 + live sites around the North West, this is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience and grow your career within a dynamic and reputable organisation who operate within the Civil Engineering and Groundworks industry.
Working with some of the most recognised construction businesses, this company works on exciting and diverse projects and are looking for a Health and Safety Manager that will have autonomy and be a trusted member of the business. We are looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative and knowledgeable Health & Safety professional who holds a passion for Health & Safety.
Currently working on over 25 Civil Engineering and Groundwork projects across the North West, this operational and multi-site position is a great opportunity to work your way up and be supported throughout your career with clear progression routes into a Health and Safety Director position.
Key responsibilities of this Health and Safety Manager include:
- Conducting site audits and site inspections
- Reviewing and creating HSEQ policies and procedures.
- Delivering Toolbox talks
- Attending site and office meetings
- Providing leadership and expertise to all operational teams across the business on all Health and Safety matters, acting as the point of escalation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will hold:
- Experience working in Civil Engineering, Groundworks, Construction, Utilities, New build or similar.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £50k - £60k + Company car (includes option for a commercial vehicle) or Car allowance (value depends on personal requirements) + fuel card and travel expenses + pension scheme + 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Discretionary bonus
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment