£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Principal People are exclusively working with an International Logistics Company and are looking for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to work on the Food side of their transport business.
This role will offer a great opportunity to inspire and engage a range of different individuals and increase the standard of Health and Safety across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a global, multi-billion-pound company offering fantastic development opportunities.
Health & Safety Manager – Logistics – Hatfield - £40K - £50k + excellent benefits package
Why work for this business?
- Reporting directly into the HSE Director, this is an excellent opportunity to be mentored
- Fantastic development and progression opportunities
- Excellent buy-in to HSE from the site leadership teams
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a transport, logistics, manufacturing or Engineering or similar background
The key duties include:
- Working with the site operational team and implementing proactive strategy to Health and Safety
- Building relationships with core stakeholders, coaching them and advising them on best practice and their responsibilities
- Being a senior member of the Health and Safety Department and leading the direction of the Safety plan
- Coaching people within the business on Safe practices
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk