£50k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
21 days ago
Health and Safety Manager – Security & Transport – Nottingham/UK– £50,000 to £60,000 + Company Car + Bonus + Package
Principal People are pleased to have been exclusively retained by an established and sector leading organisation to recruit a Health and Safety Manager to the business.
This person will be responsible for providing national support to all sites to promote safety within the company and lead on all matters relating to HSE. This is the perfect opportunity to join a risk focused organisation in a senior and influential position.
As Health and Safety Manager, you will be:
- Managing safety in a group capacity across the company’s network
- Ensuring management systems are updated to industry standards, legislation and best practice
- Implementing and creating new ideas to a bought-in and engaged Senior Leadership Team
- Influencing and building relationships across a diverse network to ensure operations are carried out safely and effectively
- Building short and long term strategies to create a safety focused environment
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Experience working strategically at a group or multi-site level role
- Experience of working in the following sectors; Facilities Management / Property / Real Estate / Retail / Warehousing / Logistics / Transport / Warehousing
- Full UK Driving License
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager; with direct links to major stakeholders and the ability to make an impact from day one, this truly is a rare and incredible career opportunity for someone looking to make their next career move.
If you are interested in discussing this further, please click apply or send your CV directly to Lauren Alsop at Principal People (firstname.lastname@example.org)