£60k - 63k per year + 6K Car Allowance
01252 759 162
14 days ago
Group Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Lead – based in Lutterworth - hybrid position including Work from home - Travel to client sites in the UK– Up to £60-£63K + 6K Car Allowance + 15% Bonus + Package
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Group Health, Safety and Environment Lead to join an industry-leading industrial Manufacturing organisation operating across the UK and focussing on the organisation’s client portfolio.
The successful Group HSE Lead will report into the Director of Health Safety and Environment and they require someone who understands the commercial aspects and benefits of HSE whilst being able to impart invaluable advice and guidance to current and prospective clients.
Why this is a good opportunity:
- The chance to work for a multinational, multi-billion pound organisation
- A chance to be mentored by a seasoned HSE Director
- Excellent development opportunities
- This is a brand new role you can really make your own!
As the successful Group HSE Lead you will be:
- Supporting the Director of Health, Safety and Environment and stakeholders in the delivery of the company’s HSE agenda and implementation of longer-term strategy
- Being the single point of contact for external clients and project teams
- Engaging with multiple clients across the business, managing their expectations, coaching and advising them on the HSE services being provided giving them confidence and understanding
- Proactive with regard to curbing any potential HSE Risks within projects
- Providing specialist HSE investigation guidance and input during any incident investigation.
The successful Group HSE Lead will have the following qualifications/memberships/experience:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety and ideally a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification in Health and Safety or working towards
- 5 + years working in a Health and Safety position, with some experience covering multiple sites.
- Stake holder management experience, specifically client focused
- Experience working in manufacturing, engineering, mechanical insulations, building services, or ‘Hard’ FM services would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
With direct links to major stakeholders and the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a truly rare opportunity and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact Francheska Johnston firstname.lastname@example.org