£50k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
22 days ago
Health and Safety Manager - £50k to £55k + package – Bristol
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join a public-sector organisation on a permanent basis based in Bristol on a single site basis.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, with responsibility of the Health and Safety Advisor the successful candidate will support the organisation in ensuring compliance across the site.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be:
- Updating policies and procedures
- Carrying out risk assessments, audits, and accident investigations
- Writing health and safety board reports
- Chairing health and safety committee meetings
- Delivery health and safety training
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have the following experience as a minimum:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as minimum
- Ideally be a Graduate Member of IOSH as a minimum
- Experience working in a public-sector, social housing, property management or education environment
- Be flexible to be based on site four to five days per week
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability week commencing 22nd November.
If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252759162 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org