£55k - 60k per year
2 months ago
Site Based Health And Safety Manager - £55-£60K + Package – North London
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with autonomy working for one of London’s leading Principal Contractors?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Site based H&S Manager in partnership with an exceptional award-winning business. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company. The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will join an environment in which internal promotion is actively encouraged and critically; happens.
This role will be based on four Highrise and House Build projects across north London including, Enfield, Watford, Stratford, and Islington.
The successful Senior Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Positively reinforcing the promotion of H&S on site
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture within subcontractors.
- Review method statements and risk assessments.
- Conduct & carryout internal compliance
- carry out thorough investigations into accidents and near-miss incidents when required
- Conduct H&S inspections and prepare reports and documents as required.
- Help create H,S and Well Being Campaigns on your projects
- Carry out Drugs and Alcohol Testing
- Assist the projects with implementing new health and safety initiatives.
The ideal Senior Health and Safety Manager will have experience in…
- Construction, High rise, Ground Works, Pilling, RC Frames
- NEBOSH General or Construction certificate
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working for contractor involved within Construction, High rise, Ground Works, Pilling, RC Frames
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- £55-60K, £4K Travel Allowance, 25 days AL, up to 10% match pension, Discretionary Bonus
If this is of interest to you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Job Ref 26703GW