£35k - 42k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting Health and Safety Advisor position that is available within a highly reputable, dynamic and growing Construction and Infrastructure consultancy covering their South West client projects. An established business who have a number of high profile clients, this opportunity will be able to offer the suitable candidate the chance to progress their career further in a diverse environment.
Holding exceptional core values, this autonomous position offers the right professional a fantastic opportunity to work within a developing business who strive to deliver highest quality service to their clientele. The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be organised, have excellent communication skills and be able to manage their own diary autonomously.
The home-based position will require travel to sites within the South West (with occasional overnight stays) and will be responsible for:
- Conducting site inspections and audits
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to clients
- Conduct Accident investigations
- Creating and preparing reports
- Attending client and internal meetings
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience working within Construction, House Building, Infrastructure or a Consultancy background
- Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £35-£42k + Company Car + Travel expenses + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + pension scheme + Discretionary bonus + Company phone, laptop and iPad.
If this role if of interest, please follow the link to apply!