£45k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
14 days ago
Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a leading manufacturing and engineering organisation. This role is responsible for health and safety on one of the businesses large site locations near Rainham. This is to pay a salary of £45-55k + 25 days AL + Bonus + Pension + Benefits.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading, well renowned organisation who pride themselves on their commitment to continuous improvement to health and safety. Reporting directly to the site GM this role will be responsible operational responsibilities on this site whilst driving the continued improvement to health and safety culture, coaching and mentoring, stakeholder management and identifying and implementing continued improvements in relation to health and safety.
The successful Candidate will:
- Be NEBOSH General Certificate qualified minimum.
- Have experience working within engineering / manufacturing / loading and unloading of heavy materials / logistics / Manual Handling / Haulage or Transport of heavy goods / Chemicals, Construction. (The company are flexible on background with relevant experience of cultural change on shop floor)
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Take a behavioural approach to changing and driving positive health and safety culture at shop floor level
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels.
This is an urgent requirement, and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!