£44k - 47k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Health and Safety Manager – starting salary £44,000 - £47,000 + package – Cwmbran– Public Sector
Principal People are pleased to be partnered with a fantastic Public Sector organisation that are recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team. This role will initially be based in Cwmbran with site travel across Cwmbran area.
From a safety perspective, there will be a real mixture of risks due to the diversity of the site the organisation has; meaning that the role will offer real variety and no two days will be the same.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Providing Leadership and management of all Health and Safety aspects across all sites, reporting straight into the board.
- Co-ordinate, manage and report on all Health and Safety requirements across the organisation.
- Developing and delivering training
- Advising on health and safety issues across the organisation sites
- Updating and maintaining Health and Safety systems
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Hold a Full UK driving license and willingness to operate to multi-sites.
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Possess experience working within any public sector environments.
The successful applicant will receive a salary of up to £44,000 plus package depending on experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this great opportunity, please email your CV directly to email@example.com 01252 954 969 or apply through the Principal People website at www.principalpeople.co.uk