£60k - 70k per year
6 months ago
H&S Manager – Bromford – Ref 26786GW
£60,000 - £70,000 + Car Allowance, Pension, 25 days AL Exceptional Package
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Health and Safety Manager to join a major infrastructure project and the successful Health and Safety Manager will report directly to the Head of H&S and Project Lead.
Taking responsibility for a team of 3, the successful candidate will take the lead across all Health and Safety queries on site.
This significant but hugely positive challenge will include:
- Developing a close professional relationship with the client and specifically their H&S team.
- Maintain all H&S procedures
- Support in the investigation of accidents, incidents and near miss events
- Review external incident investigations and revise/update procedures
- Communicate adjustments and new obligations to management, supervisors and the workforce.
- Undertake Health and Safety compliance assessments, inspections and audits
- Provide H&S leadership and support teams on the project.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will hold:
- Experience on Major Infrastructure / Redevelopment projects valued at over £100M (e.g., Crossrail, Tideway, Battersea Power station, Hinkley Point)
- NEBOSH Diploma, NVQ 4 in H&S or NCRQ Level 6 or equivalent as a minim
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Examples of driving a positive H&S culture
- Understanding of all H&S documentation
- The ability to produce weekly and monthly stat reports to the Head of H&S
- Experience of being involved in complex investigations
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today. By sending your CV to email@example.com using Ref 26786GW