£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Principal People are currently working exclusively with an international and successful Manufacturing to recruit for a Health and Safety Manager to look after the whole Health and Safety for the Production Site.
Reporting to the Site General Manager you will work closely with the operational staff to implement positive behavioural safety whilst implementing the HSE Strategy across the site.
Health and Safety Manager – Chesterfield – Up to £50K - Manufacturing
The key responsibilities of the successful Health and Safety Manager will be:
- Collaborating with the management team to implement a business focussed safety plan to meet the needs of the site
- Provide advice and support to ensure effective management, investigation and remediation of accidents, injuries and precursor incidents.
- Conducting Health and Safety training
- Support ongoing management and improvement of the business management systems to optimise implementation and effectiveness
- Working with the onsite team to ensure policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Making sure all training and compliance has been completed to the standard of the company
What makes this a great opportunity?:
- The Business are going through positive changes, increasing opportunities internally for personal progression and growth
- The company are one of the leaders in their field and have strong investment towards HSE
- The company are currently on a journey of growth, so there are lots of projects and initiatives to be involved within
- There is a big opportunity to make a difference, with the site general manager being a main instigator in the changes
- This is a great role for someone to take a first step into a HSE Management position, with internal support to help you on your way
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Possess experience working within an operational and industrial environment such as Engineering, Logistics, Transport or Manufacturing
- Have a positive working attitude and great communication skills
If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential conversation to discuss it further please email your CV to email@example.com or alternatively give me a call on 01252954966