£40k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Health and Safety Manager - £40,000 + package – Homebased covering site in central London – Public Sector
Principal People are pleased to be exclusively partnered with a fantastic care organisation that are recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team. This role will initially be based at home with site travel across the Central London.
From a safety perspective, there will be a real mixture of risks due to the diversity of the services the organisation provides; meaning that the role will offer real variety and no two days will be the same.
The Health and Safety Manager key responsibilities of this role:
- Providing Leadership and management of all Health and Safety aspects across all sites, reporting straight into the board.
- Co-ordinate, manage and report on all Health and Safety requirements across the organisation.
- Developing and delivering training
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across the organisation sites
- Updating and maintaining Health and Safety systems
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH general certificate (ideally working towards NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent)
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Possess experience working within a care, charity social housing, property management or facilities management environments.
The successful applicant will receive a salary of up to £40,000 plus package depending on experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this great opportunity, please email your CV directly to email@example.com 01252 954 969 or apply through the Principal People website at www.principalpeople.co.uk