£300 - 400 per day
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Principal People are currently working on behalf of a leading specialist manufacturer who are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to undertake a 3-6month contract based from their Wolverhampton Head Office with occasional travel to other locations. This role is to influence a positive health and safety culture and improvement whilst providing overall assistance regarding all health and safety matters in this interim period. They are looking for a strong communicator with transferable industry experience and is to pay a day rate of between £300-400/day (Outside IR35). Below are the essential criteria for this contract;
- NEBOSH Certificate level Minimum
- Have experience in the manufacturing industry
- Be available to start within a week
- Have experience of influencing a positive health and safety culture.
- Be an engaging, communicative individual able to liaise at all levels.
If you are interested, please apply now!