£40k - 50k per year + Package
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Health and Safety Manager – £45,000 to £50,000 – Berkshire
We are working with a Social Housing Provider to search for Health and Safety Manager that will help to create an innovative approach and develop a collaborative and effective safety culture. The organisation we are partnering with are vibrant, forward thinking and have ambitious plans while providing quality homes.
Why this is a great opportunity?
- Enjoy the benefits that enhance your work/life balance with opportunities to work from home and manage your own diary.
- Multi-site travel and engagement with all walks of life to enable you to have a varied role that makes the day to day an exciting new prospect.
- The offer of a great starting salary, extremely competitive pension contribution combined with 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and all of your professional fees and general expenses paid for.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Service by managing the day-to-day corporate oversight of health and safety
- Liaising effectively and productively with colleagues across the business to ensure that all of the assets and premises are compliant with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, including asbestos, water, gas, fire, electrics, lifts, accidents, incidents and near misses etc.
- Reviewing the health and safety compliance data base ensuring that it is kept up to date with the required levels of monitoring, reporting and action planning across the organisation.
- Implementing a health and safety framework through compliance with related policies and management plans
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent level 3 qualification within Occupational Health and Safety
- Have experience advising safety within a property-based environment
- Good IT skills including data base management
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to a motor vehicle for day to day duties
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered salary between £45,000 - £50,000 plus a competitive package including 28 days leave + Bank holidays on top, 12% matched pension, flexible home working, funding for professional fees and subscriptions plus much more.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954 973 or email email@example.com to express your interest.