£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Are you an operational Health and Safety professional and want to work within a highly successful Manufacturing company that has a keen passion for internal development?
This role will offer a great opportunity to inspire and engage with the site teams to increase and develop the standard of Health and Safety across the business. You will be working closely with the Group Health and Safety Manager who is focused on actioning change within the business.
This role is a great opportunity for a developing Health and Safety professional looking to progress their career within Safety. This role will require traveling between two sites based in the Nottingham and Gloucester area and you will be based from your nearest site.
Health and Safety Manager - Manufacturing – Nottingham - £40K-£45K + £5k Car Allowance
As the Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the site operational team and implementing a proactive strategy to Health and Safety.
- Sitting on the senior leadership team and leading the direction of the Safety plan across the sites.
- Coaching and mentoring people within the business on best safe practices.
- Creating policies and procedures for the site and taking them from a good level of safety to a great level.
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring.
What is good about this role?:
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where every day is different and you will be exposed to different risks.
- The role will be working very closely with an experienced Health and Safety Manager who is keen to develop his Health and Safety team.
- The role is very operational, giving you a great opportunity to engage and develop your Health and Safety Career.
- The company have always had a focus upon personal development and progression, and have recently invested heavily into the Health and Safety division.
- This role is a multi-site position and will give you opportunity to manage multiple sites.
We would love to see CV’s from people who have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a dedicated Health and Safety Position previously
- Experience within a Manufacturing, Packaging, FMCG, Logistics or Warehousing Environment is preferred but not essential