£50k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
24 days ago
Are you an operational Health and Safety professional and want to work within a highly successful Manufacturing company?
This role will offer a great opportunity to lead the Health and Safety for the business, who are investing into the HSE Department. You will have the opportunity to manage two operational sites, one in Blackwood, Wales and the other in Milton Keynes.
The company are a market leader in their field, and they operate in a very fast paced environment which will test your skills as a HSE Manager.
HSE Manager – Manufacturing – Blackwood (Wales) – £50K - 60K + 6K Car Allowance
We would love to see CV’s from people who have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (Diploma Level Prefered)
- Experience within a Manufacturing, Packaging, FMCG, Logistics or Warehousing Environment
As the HSE Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the site operational team and implementing a proactive strategy to Health and Safety
- Sitting on the senior leadership team and leading the direction of the Safety plan across the site
- Coaching and mentoring people within the business on best safe practices
- Creating policies and procedures for the site and taking them from a good level of safety to a great level
- Managing 1 x HSE Co-Ordinator based in Milton Keynes
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring
Why should you apply?:
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where every day is different and you will be exposed to different risks
- The company have recently upskilled the role, which shows their commitment to Health and Safety
- The company are looking to create a 5 year plan for the HSE Department, and this role will be important in setting that HSE Strategy
- The role is very operational, giving you a great opportunity to engage and develop your Health and Safety Career
- The company have always had a focus upon personal development and progression, and have recently invested heavily into the Health and Safety division
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today as we would love to hear from you.