£35k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Health and Safety Manager – £40,000-£45,000 – Manchester/Liverpool – REF26959M
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the Health and Safety Culture within a business?
Are you seeking a fresh opportunity to progress your career?
If so, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor/Manager in partnership with an outstanding business within the building services industry working alongside a number of different clients across the retail, industrial and construction sectors. This is a great opportunity to further your health and safety career and gain some valuable experience with a highly credible business.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact whilst reporting directly into the Head of Risk and Compliance.
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will be located in the Northwest and happy to cover sites throughout the Northwest midlands.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Support in the improvement and application of Health and Safety Management policies and procedures.
- To carry out accident investigations and prepare precise and professional reviews where necessary.
- Undertake surveys, site audits and training across a variety of sites.
- Attend training courses where necessary to guarantee the health and safety culture within the business is continued.
The Successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- A NEBOSH Construction certificate as a minimum or NCRQ Equivalent.
- Health and Safety experience within Refurb + Fit-out / Building Services / Retail / Facilities Management.
- A NEBOSH Diploma or… is highly desirable.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- A basic salary of £40,000 - £45,000, dependent on experience.
- £5,700 Car Allowance or the option of a company car.
- Private Pension – 5% Employee-Employer match.
- 10% Discretionary bonus
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
If you are interested in discussing further, please apply today. By Sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using REF26959M