£70k - 80k per year
about 2 months ago
Health and Safety Manager - £70K-£80K plus extensive package
Principal People are seeking a Health and Safety Professional to be part of a successful and established Construction business that will provide you with an opportunity to work on multiple diverse and prestigious projects in the Yorkshire and North East region.
This business Is looking for a Health and Safety Manager that will have the autonomy to make the role their own and be a trusted member of an experienced and established team. The position will have 1 direct report with scope to further enhance and recruit an additional H&S Advisor.
Flexibility to work from home, an office near Leeds and multiple sites across the region, this hands on role will proactively engage with all levels of the business and report directly into the MD.
This unique position represents an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
- Advise, coach and lead all employees and contract partners in regards to measures for creating a safe working environment
- Support with the development of the H&S strategy
- Ensure compliance with the Integrated management systems
- Manage, lead and develop a small team
- Develop, review and implement Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Conduct site inspections, site audits and accident investigations when required.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will hold:
- Experience within Construction, Major projects, Infrastructure or similar discipline
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK Driver’s License
In return the successful Health and Safety Manager will receive:
- £70,000 - £80,000
- Company car (Electric and Hybrid options available) or Car allowance
- Fuel card and travel expenses
- 26 days Annual Leave plus Bank holidays
- 12% pension scheme.
The client is looking to commence interviews over the next few weeks. Therefore, if this is of interest to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your updated CV.