£50k - 55k per year
about 1 month ago
Health and Safety Manager - £50k - £55k + Package – Kent – REF: VR/27046
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious care and support organisation on a permanent basis, based in Kent covering multiple sites around Kent and occasionally Central London.
Reporting to the Director of Property, with the responsibility of managing the health and safety operations and strategy within the organisation supporting with creating, implementing and maintaining policies and procedures.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be:
- Carrying out risk assessments, site audits as well as accident investigations.
- Delivering Health and Safety training to all members of the organisation as needed
- Creating, developing and implementing Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Insuring Health and Safety compliance throughout the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have the following experience as a minimum:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as minimum.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a care, NHS, public-sector, social housing, property management or education environment.
- Be flexible to be based on site four to five days per week.
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today. By sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01252954979 using REF 27046.