£35k per year + Package
about 1 month ago
Health and Safety Manager - £35,000 + Package (Home Based) – South England – REF: VR/27055
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join a well known charity on a permanent basis, based from home covering multiple retail sites across the South region.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Business Partner, with the responsibility of managing the health and safety operations and supporting with the health and safety strategy within the organisation.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be:
- Carrying out general and fire risk assessments, site audits as well as accident investigations.
- Delivering Health and Safety training to all members of the organisation as needed
- Creating, developing and implementing Health and Safety policies and procedures, insuring Health and Safety compliance throughout the organisation.
- Providing advice in regards to health and safety queries from members of the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have the following experience as a minimum:
- Hold a NEBOSH General or equivalent as minimum.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a non-profit, care, public-sector, or property management organisation
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today. By sending your CV to email@example.com or calling 01252954979 using REF 27055.