£45k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
7 days ago
Health and Safety Manager - £45K-£55K – Construction
Principal People are excited to be recruiting for an especially distinctive newly created opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join an established and highly regarded Construction business. The organisation have a varied and diverse portfolio of projects ranging from RC Frames, Groundworks to private developments.
This particular business has seen an inspiring period of growth, resulting in a rare opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a business with a prosperous future and further opportunities for progression and development. Becoming a trusted member of the Health and Safety team and reporting into the Health and Safety Director, this is an autonomous and hands on position.
The position will cover multiple sites from South London to the South coast (tailored to your location) approximately 2-3 days per week and the rest working from home and the office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Engaging with all levels of the business, ensuring the HSE strategy is successfully communicated and effectively implemented.
- Conduct site inspections, audits and deliver toolbox talks
- Delivering support and leadership to the operational teams
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Perform accident investigations
- Create and prepare reports
- Attend client and internal meetings
The successful Health and Safety Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent
- Experience within Construction, Groundworks, High-rise, RC Frames or similar.
- Full UK Driver’s License
Remuneration and Benefits:
- A basic salary of £45K-£55K
- Car allowance (£5,000 - £5,500)
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- A 8% overall pension scheme
- Travel expenses
- Private healthcare
If this is of interest to you, please apply directly or email me on email@example.com