£45k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
21 days ago
Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a leading distribution business that operate across the UK. This role will be based near Harrogate and is to pay a salary of £45-55k + Car + 25 days AL + Pension + Benefits.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading, well renowned organisation who pride themselves on their quality of service delivery to clients. This role will be responsible for assisting and mentoring the current team on all areas of Health and Safety whilst driving a continued positive Health and Safety culture, coaching and mentoring, stakeholder management and identifying and implementing continued improvements in relation to Health and Safety.
The successful Candidate will:
- Be NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (will consider studying towards)
- Have experience working within distribution / Fleet / Loading and Unloading of heavy materials or goods / logistics / Manual Handling / Haulage or Transport of heavy goods
- Have managed or mentored teams as part of their role previously
- Take a hands-on approach to changing and driving positive Health and Safety culture at shop floor level
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
If this role is of interest, then please follow the link to apply!