£40k per year
about 2 months ago
Health and Safety Manager - £40,000 + Package – Winchester – REF: 27097
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious education establishment on a permanent basis based in Winchester on a single site.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be reporting to the Estates Bursar, with the responsibility of managing the health and safety function within the organisation making they are compliant with any and all laws and legislation.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be:
- Providing leadership and management of all Health and Safety aspects across the organisation.
- Co-ordinating, managing and reporting on all Health and Safety requirements across the organisation.
- Developing and delivering training for all members of the organisation as and when needed.
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across the organisations site.
- Updating and maintaining Health and Safety systems.
- Carrying out risk assessments, audits, and accident investigations.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have the following experience as a minimum:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as minimum.
- Experience working in a public-sector, social housing, property management or education environment.
- Strong organisation and communication skills
If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Waldo Grobler on 01252954979 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org