£50k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
17 days ago
Health and Safety Manager - £50,000 to £55,000 + up to £10,000 market supplement and attractive benefits package – Waltham Abbey
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager in partnership with an local government organisation to be based in the Waltham Abbey area. This role offers the ability to work autonomously, take ownership for the Health and Safety across the portfolio of properties, and setting the strategy and implementing new initiatives across the organisation. The successful candidate will report to the Asset Management Director of the business who truly wants to make cultural improvements within safety.
Why work for this company?
- This is a newly created role where you can truly make the role your own
- A wide variation of projects to get involved in and expand your knowledge within Health and Safety
- Being part of a top performing team who take Health and Safety seriously
- The company work to a good standard in terms of Health and Safety, but this is an opportunity to push it towards greatness
The Key Duties include:
- Responsible for imbedding a continuous improvement culture within Health and Safety
- Contribute to the HSE strategy and direction
- Driving HSE performance forward onsite by providing leadership and expertise to all operational teams across the business.
- Providing coaching and assurance to all members of the organisation
- Ensuring the site policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and improved
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Have experience working within a Local Government or Social Housing
- Managerial experiences
If this position is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 954969 or send an email to email@example.com