£38k - 48k per year
over 1 year ago
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join a well-established Education organisation based in the South Hants area.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within a multi-disciplined organisation in which no two days are the same. You will be part of a cohesive team environment that is exposed to a wide array of risks.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for carrying out a range of operational work across a wide variety of education facilities that are ever changing and expanding.
Why this is a great opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity join an organisation that has just expanded its current facilities with the base for this role being the newest addition to the University. This organisation offers a diverse role with a variety of multisite travel (as of when needed) and a real sense of autonomy in the way you want to manage your diary.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Providing competent and professional health and safety advice across a range of varied property types.
- Delivering health and safety training across the organisation when required.
- Maintain oversight of specialist operational work, raising concerns where necessary to the relevant line managers.
- To develop specialist related guidance for the effective management of all related hazards.
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will hold:
- Qualified to a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent within Occupational Health and Safety (NVQ level 5 / NCRQ Level 6 Diploma)
- GradIOSH Membership minimum or ability to gain through relevant experience and qualifications (CMIOSH Ideally)
- Multi-disciplined Health and Safety experience at a strategic and operational level with an ability of changing hearts and minds through excellent communication skills.
- Experience of engaging with individuals at all levels with an ability to mould their approach depending on the level / environment / situation they are in.
- Significant experience in varied property environments.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.