£275 - 300 per day
23916 - JH
about 2 years ago
Interim Health and Safety Manager - Watford- £275p/d to £300p/d - Manufacturing - ASAP start
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading manufacturing organisation, looking to source an experienced Health and Safety Manager to work with them on a contract basis.
The organisation is seeking support for their site based near Watford. While this contract is initially offered for a period of 3-6 months, there is significant scope for the successful Health and Safety Manager to provide further support beyond this date. To date each Health and Safety Manager we have provided, have been offered extensions.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and conducting risk assessments across a varied operational portfolio
- Analysing and updating where necessary, existing policies and procedures
- Leading accident investigations as required
- Identifying the need for and providing advice and delivering adequate training programmes as appropriate
- Managing a team member
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will possess significant experience of providing advice to an organisation who have a true commitment to developing their HSE performance within a high risk environment
Essential requirements include:
- Nebosh certificate or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate extensive experience in operational HSE matter
- Ideally experience working within environments such as manufacturing, engineering, chemical and pharmaceutical
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Experience of delivering training would be highly desirable, though not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to A.Gover@PrincipalPeople.co.uk. We have interview dates booked from this week onwards, with an immediate start available.