£30,000-35,000 PRO-RATA salary + benefits
about 2 years ago
Principal People are pleased to be working with a highly reputable organisation, looking to source an experienced Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) Manager on a part time basis, 3-4 days a week.
The business is seeking support for their Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Function and to help drive the culture across the business. This multi-site role will offer the successful candidate a chance to have excellent variation within their working day, covering a multitude of sectors.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Updating and maintaining ISO14001, ISO19001 ensuring that they are ready for audit.
- Analysing and updating where necessary, existing policies and procedures
- Providing guidance and support to your health and safety qualified colleagues, ensuring they are maintaining the standards required by the business
- Identifying the need for and providing advice in regard to training and how the operational workforce should be behaving on a day to day basis.
The ideal HSEQ Manager will possess good experience of providing advice on health and safety matters across manufacturing and distribution industries.
Essential requirements include:
- Nebosh General Certificate
- Ability to demonstrate previous successes in improving a health and safety culture
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Experience in working with ISO9001 or ISO14001.
This is a fantastic opportunity to a part time role with a highly respected organisation who can offer real variation within your working week. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.