£45k - 55k per year
about 2 years ago
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager - £55k
A Health, Safety and Environmental Manger is required to join a leading Construction organisation covering exciting large projects across the Midlands.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. As the successful candidate, you will assist the Health and Safety function whilst developing your credentials and experience within a fantastic business.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Implement Health and Safety policies across the business
- Provide Health & Safety assistance and advice to the Business
- Assisting with Sub Contractor Pre-Qualification
- Produce monthly performance reports
- Carry out dynamic workplace inspections, providing corrective advice & guidance where necessary
- Assist the business with their own internal Health and Safety Management reviews
To be considered for the Health, Safety and Environmental manager position you must:
· Hold a NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as a minimum
· Have worked in Construction, ideally within New Build on Housing Developments
· · Be an engaging, proactive individual capable of liaising at all levels
In return, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will be offered a salary up to £55k dependant on experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.