£26k - 32k per year + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Principal People are pleased to be working with a prestigious and extremely well-known FTSE 250 business looking to source a Health and Safety Officer to work on a multi-site basis and will be given the option to be based out of Salisbury, Swindon or Eastleigh!
The business is seeking support for their operational health and safety on a day to day basis. Working on an operational basis, there is significant scope for an aspiring health and safety professional to develop their skillset and utilise their knowledge to help maintain and improve upon the health and safety culture.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Working with the workforce to embed a better culture within the business and encourage pro-active behaviours
- Identifying the need for and providing advice regarding, adequate training programmes as appropriate
- Maintaining the management systems on site and carrying out risk assessments.
- Implementing Group Strategy on site, working towards a better health and safety culture company wide
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience of working with staff to improve a health and safety culture.
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Experience in a logistics/warehousing background would be ideal but we are certainly open to background for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an extremely successful company on a multi-site basis, adding excellent variation to your working week. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.