£25k - 30k per year
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Officer
Principal People are thrilled to be recruiting for a unique and standalone opportunity based in Coventry. This opportunity is working for a leading Manufacturing organisation who are a highly profitable and growing company, who are looking for their new experienced Health and Safety Officer to join the business.
This position will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to work for a thriving and continuously growing company who value their employees. This is a rare opportunity for an individual who is either at the start of their safety career or seeking their next step.
The successful Health and Safety Officer will report directly to the Technical Director.
Role and Responsibilities for Health and Safety Officer:
- To help contractors carry out admin Health and Safety Audits, investigations and reports
- Ensure efficient administration on incidents and to write up RAMS
- Ensure that policies, procedures and legislation in Health and Safety is communicated to all staff efficiently
- Ensure that the health and safety databases are current and accurate
- Maintain ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 accreditation
- Being the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries
- Collecting data to administer sale contractor and client audits
- Planning and booking security passes for sites
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have an understanding on Microsoft Excel
- Hold a basic Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- NEBOSH General in Occupational Health and Safety although not essential
Salary for this role is paying up to £30,000 depending on qualifications and experience + Package and we are looking for the ideal candidate to start ASAP.