£27k - 32k per year
almost 2 years ago
Principal People are thrilled to offer an exciting developmental opportunity for an up and coming health and safety professional, who is seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are passionate about professional development.
The business is able to offer outstanding training and development, with the opportunity to work closely with the Senior HSEQ Engineer and be mentored to excellent standards. Therefore, this is a rare opportunity for an individual who is either at the start of their safety career and is now looking for their next career move.
In a nutshell, the successful candidate will be responsible for the health and safety, predominantly based in Northamptonshire but from time to time visiting a range of sites and make sure that they are adhering to what is necessary. This an excellent opportunity to gain extensive knowledge within this field and is a golden opportunity for any enthusiastic and driven individual.
The best bits:
- Working within a growing and well-established company who can offer you excellent career opportunities and the chance to be mentored by a highly experienced and successful QHSE professional.
- Having excellent variation in terms of travel to other sites, the opportunity to get to understand each site and deal with different people daily.
- The standards within the company are exceptionally high and so therefore this is an incredible opportunity to learn how to work and achieve those standards.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Excellent basic salary offering up to 32K depending on experience and qualifications.
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Pension scheme offering up to 7%
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have some previous experience in your job role of carrying out health and safety tasks and responsibilities and are now seeking your next developmental career move.
- Have a NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have excellent computer skills.