£40k - 45k per year
6 months ago
Health and Safety Officer - 1 Year FTC – Brent Cross - £40,000 – £45,000 + package
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Officer in partnership with an exceptional organisation, due to the phenomenal growth of the organisation. This is a newly created position offering the chance for you to work autonomously and add your stamp to the organisation.
Reporting directly to the Operational Manager you will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
The successful Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating the health and safety for the organisation
- Providing health and safety advice
- Monitoring standards and procedures
- Creating a positive health and safety culture
- Delivering health and safety training
The ideal Health and Safety Officer will have hold:
- Experience working within a Charity or local Government environment.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- 29 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance, Death in Service and Pension
- On-site parking
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 954 969 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org