£25k - 30k per year
9 months ago
Health and Safety Officer (Policy and Procedures) – Ambergate Derbyshire- £25,000 - £30,000 company van (personal), fuel card personal use, 21 holidays (save 2 for Christmas shut down) + 8 bank holidays, pension
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Officer looking for your next full-time position?
I am currently seeking an Health and Safety Officer to join a leading organization based in Ambergate covering sites throughout the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established and expanding company, working in a highly successful team, you will support the organization in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Health and Safety Officer you will be responsible for:
- Conducting Health and Safety site audits and inspections.
- Writing and reviewing risk assessments and method statements .
- Write and review Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Carrying out tool box talks
The successful Health and Safety Officer will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within construction or civil engineering
- Be able to work collaboratively with a diverse team effectively.
In return, the successful Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be offered £25,000 - £30,000 company van (personal), fuel card personal
use, 21 holidays (save 2 for Christmas shut down) + 8 bank holidays, pension
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next couple of weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email email@example.com to express your interest.