£28k - 30k per year
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Officer – Southwark – Up to £30,000 + 25 Days Holiday + 8 BH + Increasing Pension
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Officer in partnership with an exceptional close-knit trade association that represents, communicates with and provides consultancy services to their niche portfolio of customers. This is an amazing opportunity to join a great business with direct access to senior management mentoring, giving you the organic opportunity to develop.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Small close-knit office with direct access to the senior management team.
- 1 to 1 mentoring from senior management team members.
- A real chance to progress skills and experience
The successful Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Sharing industry best practice advice with the organisations portfolio of customers.
- Providing advice to members of the trade association over the phone, in the event that there are any Health and Safety issues or queries on site.
- Presenting to small groups of people regarding Health and Safety.
- Developing industry relevant health and safety content that could be published on social media.
- Handling member enquiries with regards to Health and Safety.
The ideal Health and Safety Officer will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum.
- Have 2 years’ experience in a Health and Safety focused position.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Taylor on 01252 913 504 or send a copy of your up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org