£35k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you looking for a new position within Health and Safety?
Principal People are looking for a Health and Safety Officer to work within a Logistics and Transport company based in Bedford.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who has the NEBOSH qualification looking for a full-time position within a fast-paced environment.
You will be the Health and Safety Officer looking after the main site in Bedford and will be working closely with the Health and Safety Manager who has a strong focus on internal development.
Health & Safety Officer – Logistics / Transport – Bedford
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Exposure to Health and Safety Duties such as risk assessments and method statements
- Experience within a Logistics, Transport, Warehousing, Manufacturing environment preferred but not essential
The key duties include:
- Assisting the Health and Safety Manager with the legal Health and Safety Compliance
- Monitoring and Supervising the accident reporting procedure when they occur
- Having a hands-on approach to the day to day Health and Safety duties expected within a logistics environment
- Coaching people within the business on safe practices
- Conducting accidents investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring with the site teams
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com