£25k - 30k per year
over 1 year ago
**Newly Created Health and Safety Officer position** - £25k to £30k + package – Bury –Chemical Manufacture
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a newly created Health and Safety Officer position in partnership with an exceptional and well-established Chemical Manufacturing organisation to be based at their site in Bury. You will be responsible for the overall health and safety issues on site on a day to day basis and when new projects arise, you will have the chance to work with a variation of people and really encourage their proactive behaviours towards health and safety standards. You will also be involved with contractor management as well as inputting into the overall company HSE strategy so there is plenty to get involved in!
Why work for this company?
- It is a Global organisation, who are a stable business with opportunities to progress
- A wide variation of projects to get involved in and expand your knowledge within
- Reporting to the Head of HSEQ, you will have a great mentor but will also have autonomy on site
- Working within a rapidly growing organisation with huge variations in the role
- Training will be offered so my client is happy to take on someone with little Health and Safety experience and develop them
In return you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of £25,000 to £30,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- Excellent career development opportunities
- The chance to really make a difference in a newly created role!
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have experience working within a manufacturing or similar operational environment
- Some contractor management experience would be a nice to have but not desirable
If this position is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk