£125 - 145 per day
8 months ago
Health and Safety Officer - £125 to £145 per day (£35,000 per annuum) – 3 month contract – Newton Abbott, Devon
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Health and Safety Officer to join a Quarrying and Processing organisation covering multiple sites within two hours of Newton Abbott.
Working alongside the Health and Safety team and reporting directly to the Compliance Manager the successful candidate will take responsibility to help manage the Health and Safety function providing advice and guidance throughout three sites.
As the Health and Safety Officer you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing risk assessments and methods statements
- Ensuring compliance throughout sites
- Conducting accident investigations
- Maintaining health and safety systems on site
The successful Health and Safety Officer will:
- Hold A NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Ideally be a member of IOSH
- Have experience working within Plant / Machinery
- Hold a full UK driving licence
This is an immediate client for our client, with interview availability next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Please note that due to the current pandemic, we regret that are not able to provide individual responses to unsuccessful applications. Therefore, if you have not been contacted by Principal People within 3 working days of submitting an application, unfortunately your application has not been successful.